Running an Organisation
The organisations section of the this toolkit has information to help you with the following:
- Defining Clubs, Associations and Businesses – this section is designed to help you understand the way that community sports clubs, community committees and services are set up.
- Running Meetings – with details about how to run meetings, including handy help sheets you can print and take along to meetings.
- Managing Money – with information and templates to make it easy to understand and keep track of the money in your projects.
- Funding – with information and links about how to get money for your projects.
- Managing Paperwork – with information to help you keep the paperwork under control.
- Confidentiality – this section explains how to keep information confidential, and why we need to do this.
- Insurance – a brief introduction to insurance, with links to more information.
- Work Health and Safety – this section gives you an introduction to keeping your workplace safe, with templates and links to more information.
- Child Protection – with information about keeping your workplace safe for children, free of abuse, including templates and links to more information.
- Handling Complaints and Grievances – with details on how to handle those difficult issues raised by services users.